DEV BLOG 9 HAS ARRIVED, we've been greenlit!
Unfortunately, we couldn't find a lot of time this week to work on a lot of visuals, but we still got a bunch of stuff done!
WE ALSO GOT GREENLIT ON STEAM!
THIS WEEKS UPDATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Added a chair sitting ability
- Cows have more random variance in their AI so they shouldn't stack as much
- Added inventory splitting
- Added better inventory stacking
- Added new tree variants
- Highlight Shim only appears on farm soil now
- Tweaked camera settings again
- Many bug fixes
- released pre alpha 1.36
- Started work on the new dialogue system
This weeks updates weren't that big, but we should see some huge changes next week!
Farm-Folks has been Greenlit on Steam!!
Thank you to all who voted for us on Steam greenlight, we made it through in 13 days!
We are excited to have the approval for a Steam release!
But before we launch on Steam, we would like to get a few features in the game, these are:
- New dialogue system
- The new donkey in game and ride-able
- implement (most of) the new world!
- add mining
- add snow to the world during the winter season
These new features will likely be implemented within the next two weeks, as soon as they're in, we will launch on Steam!
Pre-alpha 1.36 just released to all of our Humble bundle and Itch.io players, until we release on Steam, you've gotta update manually!
Congratulations to Logan for winning this weeks double giveaway!
If you follow us on Twitter, you might know that we have launched a weekly giveaway for our lucky newsletter subscribers. Every week, we are giving away a free copy of Farm-Folks! If you missed the cheeky pop-up on our website, you can still join the newsletter here: