Dev Blog 8 has arrived!
This week's log doesn't feature a whole lot of visual updates as last week the dev log was a few days late!
However, next week should be super huge!
THIS WEEKS UPDATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- New farming system (Instead of zones we now rely on textures so the farm zones can be much more dynamic)
- Fixed issue where debris was spawning on already occupied areas
- Fixed an issue with fences
- Added ability to break fences with axe
- When you highlight terrain under an object, that object is highlighted/selected instead
- Fixed an issue where grass wasn't spreading within Debris Zones
- Cows follow you if you hold fodder near them
- Added ability to swim in water
- Added ability to ride animals (no animals yet though)
We are giving away 200 copies! what?!
You read the right, thank you to IndieDB for allowing us to host a huge giveaway on their site!
The giveaway will be enter-able as soon as the countdown hits zero, be sure to bookmark it!
we're 25% of the way to top 100 of Greenlight!
The Farm-Folks greenlight campaign is growing stronger each day! If you want to see us make it to steam, please vote yes!
We won't be running the weekly giveaway for email subscribers! (Because we're giving away 200 copies of course)