We're back again with dev blog 6!
This week, we've added some new features along with a bunch of tweaks and bug fixes suggested/found by our awesome community over on the official Discord!
THIS WEEKS UPDATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Implemented all of the crops we created last week - cauliflower, lettuce and wheat
- Created new animal breeder character
- Created a new house for Gilbert and the animal breeder
- Added an information panel that pops up when hovering over items in the UI
- Fixed a performance issue with the grass/debris
- Fixed an issue with the game saving
- Updated milk to sell for 30 gold
- Fixed an issue with the floating furniture and door introduced in update v1.23
- Updated camera settings
- Rocks now break after 2 hits instead of 3
- Fixed a problem with the information panel popup overlapping with the item you are viewing
- Fixed an issue where the player couldn't walk while planting seeds
- Setup a system that allows players to add/remove hay from the silo
- Feed boxes van be filled by left clicking with hay in hand
- Animals now only produce items if fed
- Added a developer console and some dev commands
- Added watering effect to watering can
Not as many changes as last week, but still quite a lot!
Fynnpire played Farm-Folks, check it out!
Congratulations to wineandnachos, the winner of our weekly giveaway!
If you follow us on Twitter, you might know that we have started a weekly giveaway for our lucky newsletter subscribers. Every week, we are giving away a free copy of Farm-Folks! If you missed the cheeky pop-up on our website, you can still join the newsletter here:
A new Farm-Folks update is released weekly!